Spacious freestanding home on crowning hill position
The owner of 55 years is ready to sell their much loved family home. The new owner will no doubt love the hill top location and beautiful original features. They will enjoy the potential of making their mark on this prime piece of real estate. This blank canvas is ready for the imagination of the creative mind. Is this new owner you?
Take a walk along the river, grab a coffee, admire the vista as you enter what could be the house you have forever dreamt of.
Located on one of Marrickville’s highest points, this solid original home offers scope for future enhancement or complete redevelopment (STCA).
- First time offered in 55 years and in excellent condition
- Low maintenance level layout with separate living and dining
- 495sqm, 10m frontage level block enjoying sunny rear north westerly aspect
- Large garden with a unique stone castle feature
- Well appointed gas kitchen, with island bench-top
- Four generously sized bedrooms
- Neat and tidy main bathroom, separate laundry/2nd bathroom
- High ceilings, timber floors, lock-up garage
- Near buses, Marrickville Station, Cooks river walkway
- Close to Woolworths, Steel Park and Marrickville Golf Club