Your search results

To Sell, to Buy or do Both?

The best way to decide is to self answer these questions. I have decided to sell? I have decided buy? or I am undecided whether I should sell, buy or renovate? If you are undecided then the perfect place to start is with advice.

Selling and/or Buying Plan

The smartest and effective way to start. You ask for specific selling or buying advice, we shall spend time providing you the necessary advice during the consultation. Using this service as a starting point can save you thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars by avoiding costly mistakes. We take the time to listen and take in all the influences and variables toward your circumstances. The sell and/or buy plan we provide is unique for you. The plan is supported by data, evidence and experience. This service is free. 

What is property advice?

Property advice is provided by a professional who has the appropriate qualifications and expertise. These include holding an industry standard accredited advisor competency, hold a real estate license and RG146 General or Investment Advice qualifications. The combination is supported by specific professional indemnity insurance and this ensures you are receiving the best real estate advice for your circumstances. Zimmermann Agency holds a PIAA (Property Investment Association of Australia) Accredited Advisor.